Welcome

Glass Onion Bead Company was founded in 1990 by husband and wife team David Johnson and Debbie Austin-Johnson. While starting out as a stained glass studio, we have evolved into a bead store with the largest selection in Northeast Wisconsin. We offer a wide variety of classes with award winning bead instructors.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Resin Flower Spring Bracelet

Well, I think it's safe to say....Spring has finally arrived!
Even though everything is behind in the growing stages, I'm sure it will catch up quickly!

I made this fun little bracelet to let me know spring is really here!


I made a square stitch base out of size 6 seed beads and attached a vintage button clasp.  I then went a little crazy with no rhyme or reason and just started adding resin flowers and glass leaves.  Coming up from the bottom, between two of the size 6's, I picked up a resin flower and added a smaller seed bead for a stopper bead and then went back down through the flower again.  I did this randomly until the bracelet was full.  It really was quite easy to.  We have a great selection of glass leaves and resin flower beads in stock right now.  If I can't have my flowers blooming outside yet, at least I can wear them around my wrist!

words for the day...
Today, be happier than a bird with a french fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment