Welcome

Glass Onion Bead Company was founded in 1990 by husband and wife team David Johnson and Debbie Austin-Johnson. While starting out as a stained glass studio, we have evolved into a bead store with the largest selection in Northeast Wisconsin. We offer a wide variety of classes with award winning bead instructors.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Barbie Doll Jewelry

My daughter Brooke was a Barbie Doll fanatic.  She must have had 100 barbie dolls and would play with them for hours.  Her Grampa would pick them up for her at rummage sales and she was in seventh heaven.
My friend Annette found a site on Pinterest and knew I would love it.  Because of my fascination with dolls, well, really just the heads, (I collect old doll heads but that's a story for another day) she sent me the link and she was right.  I LOVE this jewelry.  It's weird.  It's creepy.  It's fun!

The artist can be seen on her website:  www.margauxlange.com    She has the most unusual pieces I have ever seen.  Just another thing for you to keep your eye out for when you are hitting the garage sales!

words for the day....
The world can be amazing when you're slightly strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment